It’s important to ensure that you have a good credit score (often referred to as a credit rating) as this will influence whether you can take out a home or car loan. There are several things you can do ensure that your credit rating remains healthy, finds Angelique Ruzicka. Have you been declined for a […]
22 February 2016
The Bidvest Bank Account™ – the account that saves, rather than costs
Debtbusters has partnered with Bidvest Bank to offer easily accessible banking solutions to clients that are looking for ways to make smart financial decisions.
We have seen the need for our clients to have access to affordable banking services, managed by a bank that looks after their needs in a manner which contributes to responsible money management. Bidvest Bank offers exactly that in a way that does not burden our clients financially.
The Bidvest Bank Account™ is ideal for those that want to change accounts to a bank that offers low fees but can’t take time off work to do so. Bidvest Bank’s easy online application process makes opening a new bank account easier than ever.
Here’s how the Bidvest Bank Account™ offers great value to you:
- Competitive interest rates on your savings
- Free unlimited internet banking
- Cash withdrawals at Pick ‘n Pay, Shoprite, Checkers and PEP stores
- Free purchase transactions at retailers in South Africa
You get all this from as little as R18* per month up to a capped fee of R82* per month
Take control of banking fees
Banking fees can be very draining on your budget if not controlled, especially if you are struggling to manage your finances. Follow these simple tips to avoid over-paying on your banking fees:
- Speak to your bank – get informed about when and why you will be charged when using your banking facilities. You may be incurring charges for swiping your bank card or drawing cash from an ATM.
- Avoid using ATM’s that do not belong to your bank – using another bank’s ATM can be very costly as you are charged a much higher fee than when you use an ATM belonging to your own bank.
- Keep a close eye on your transactions – payments that bounce for not having enough funds in your account can cost you dearly. You will be charged penalty fees for not ensuring you have money in your account for the transaction.
- Read the fine print – Always read the terms and conditions associated with your bank account. Read through the fees section carefully and ask for an explanation if anything is unclear. Your banks terms and conditions should be available in a branch or on their website. It is your responsibility to find out how much you are charged for using the banks services. A little effort now can save you a lot of money in the future.
DebtBusters has reviewed the Bidvest Bank Account™ and is confident that it is an affordable option for those looking for low banking fees.
You can open your Bidvest Bank Account™ right now
- Easy online application process
- Free card delivery to your door
- Easy FICA process on delivery
- Easy account activation by phone
Bidvest Bank and DebtBusters have a shared view with regards to helping and educating South Africans to regain their financial footing. Thanks to Bidvest Bank, the journey for South Africans towards becoming debt free has just become a whole lot easier.