Financial health is no different to your physical health. Just as you would seek a remedy for a cold or flu, you should also seek a remedy for any negative financial symptoms they may be showing.
What is Debt Remedy?
DebtBusters offers a debt remedy and debt advice service to clients who have accumulated a poor credit record. DebtBusters aim to reduce client’s debt, clear credit records, remove judgments and rescind summons, thus enabling clients with the ability to freely borrow money and make purchases in the future. Reduces clients lack of knowledge on how to handle credit effectively.
Benefits of debt remedy:
- DebtBusters will draw up a full credit report on clients, determining credit records, judgments, defaults, etc.
- Develops a tailored and supportive debt relief plan
- Establishes debt settlement amounts from credit providers
- Appeals to courts to have judgments rescinded, if necessary
- Educates clients on how improve credit scores and manage their budgets more efficiently
- Increases the chance of clients gaining the ability to borrow money again at a competitive interest rate
More Articles about Debt Remedy
The first ever Debt Review Awards was held on 19 July 2014 in Cape Town, to celebrate business excellence in debt review and to make heroes out of those who are responsible for leading the industry. Credit providers, debt counsellors and payment distribution agencies from South Africa were nominated in order to ensure that all parties in the industry were acknowledged for their efforts.
Always looking for new ways to help assist South African consumers facing financial difficulty and tor educe the levels of over-indebtedness in South Africa, Ian Wason later founded DebtBusters in 2008.
The credit information amnesty implemented on 1 April 2014, has left many South African consumers confused about what the credit amnesty means for them.
Debt repayments too high? We Want To Help You!