As we’ve just celebrated our country’s 24th year of democracy, those who have taken control of their finances and embarked on the Debt Counselling journey have even more to be proud of. Just think how great it is going to feel to get to that point of real financial liberation! Now that is true freedom. […]
What is Debt Management?
Debt management is a debt solution targeted at South Africans who struggling to make debt repayments, but are not yet classified as over-indebted.
DebtBusters debt consultants will help clients organise an affordable, realistic and structured monthly budget and debt management plan. Debt management also consists of helping clients, facing financial difficulties, solve their debt problems and empower them to take back control over their financial situation by negotiating with creditors and initiating a payment plan. Debt management will provide clients with a guideline for eliminating and remaining out of debt.
Benefits of debt management:
- DebtBusters debt management consultants offer free, unbiased and expert advice on how to reduce debt
- A debt plan will enable clients to stay on top of their finances
- Debt repayment plans and budgets are tailored to the individual financial particulars of the client
- Educates clients on how to reduce and manage debt, negotiate payment terms with creditors and constructively become debt free by gaining financial independence
- Helps clients keep control of their money and make well informed decisions about monthly debt payments
- Supplies clients with structured and helpful debt management tools needed to gain financial independence
- Reduces debt repayment amounts and increases cash flow by managing debt
Read what DebtBusters clients have to say about us, in our DebtBusters case studies section.
More Articles about Debt Management
As the year starts coming to a close, it is a good time to reflect on the current state of your finances, as well as the financial decisions you have made this year. Setting some time aside to sit down and give yourself a financial check in will benefit you by helping you decipher if […]
Debt is all the same, in the sense that we borrow money now and pay it off later. What sets good debt apart from bad debt are the positive or negative consequences that arise from the particular type of debt that is taken out.
One of the best resolutions you can make for 2017, or any year for that matter, is to manage your finances better. Not only is this a good resolution to make, but it’s not complicated. Financial freedom, stability, and even wealth generation, can be developed over time by following a few easy maxims.
The New Year is right around the corner and you are probably planning a number of resolutions that you are hoping to adhere to in 2017. The New Year is not only a time to review your personal goals, but also a fresh start for your financial goals.