Spring represents a new beginning and the start of all things warm. It is also that time of year when everyone starts gearing up for a new summer wardrobe and the December holidays that are fast approaching. It’s out with the old and in with the new, but have you considered the impact on your financial situation?
What is Debt Settlement?
DebtBusters offer a debt settlement solution to clients who receive a lump sum of money and wish to settle all or part of their accrued debt. DebtBusters consultants will negotiate with trusted credit providers in order to attain a settlement discount on all debts such as credit cards, personal loans and store cards. DebtBusters trained debt consultants will manage the client’s entire credit debt settlement.
Benefits of debt settlement:
- On average, we save clients 25%
- Offers professional assistance and facilitates a fair debt settlement
- Ascertains a list of clients debt obligations to be settled
- Recommends and prioritises which debt should be settled
- Negotiates with clients credit providers to gain the best possible discount
- Funds for the settlement are first paid into the clients trust account and then distributed to credit providers
- Clients are provided with a detailed breakdown of the settlements, discounts and overall savings achieved
- Pension payout for future leads – money paid to DebtBusters, assess current debt situation and develop plan to settle the debt
- If the customer sells their property, and is waiting on their bond to register, DebtBusters will negotiate the debt settlement once the money is available.
- A fee applicable, 30% of the total savings, that we negotiate
*Please not that this service is only provided to existing DebtBusters clients. Please contact a financial consultant on 0869990606 for more information.
As one of the most successful debt settlement companies in South Africa, DebtBusters is uniquely placed to tend to your best interests and see you back to the financial security, which you deserve.
More Articles about Debt Settlement
As most companies pay-out bonuses to their employees at the end of February, which marks the end of the financial year, if you find yourself falling behind with your debt repayments it would be wise to use your bonus to settle some of your debt.
The first ever Debt Review Awards was held on 19 July 2014 in Cape Town, to celebrate business excellence in debt review and to make heroes out of those who are responsible for leading the industry. Credit providers, debt counsellors and payment distribution agencies from South Africa were nominated in order to ensure that all parties in the industry were acknowledged for their efforts.
Always looking for new ways to help assist South African consumers facing financial difficulty and tor educe the levels of over-indebtedness in South Africa, Ian Wason later founded DebtBusters in 2008.
The credit information amnesty implemented on 1 April 2014, has left many South African consumers confused about what the credit amnesty means for them.