Calculate your financial health.
Our free calculator helps you:
- Examine your income and expenses
- Work out where your money is going
- Check if you are spending more than you can afford
Get the most accurate measure of your financial wellbeing by carefully entering the details of your monthly income and expenses.
- Income: List your various forms of income in the different sections provided, for one month only. Once completed, please press “calculate”.
- Expenses: DebtBusters has separated your expenses into different sections, e.g. financial expenses, household expenses, living expenses, leisure expenses, miscellaneous (other expenses that do not fall into a category), etc. Please fill in each section correctly and press "Calculate"/"Next" at the end of each section.
- Summary page: A list of your income and expenses will be drawn up.
- Result: Your expenses will be subtracted from your income in order to work out your net income. This will enable you to get a better understanding of your financial situation.
Congratulations! Your net income is greater than your total expenses.
In order to prevent yourself from facing financial difficulties due to spending more than you earn, it is important to closely monitor your monthly budget.
In South Africa there are more than 19 million credit-active consumers, of which more than 9 million have impaired credit records.
It is essential that you make sure you are educated and up to date on the dangers of debt in order to make smarter financial decisions and prevent yourself from becoming a statistic.
If you feel that you are on the verge on falling into a spiral of debt contact DebtBusters on 086 999 0606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your solution: Debt Counselling
DebtBusters recommends the debt solution debt counselling as a means for you to take back control over your financial situation. According to your financial summary, you are spending more than you earn and are therefore in need of the right financial advice.
By formally negotiating with your credit providers, DebtBusters is able to reduce your monthly debt instalments by up to 60% - down to an amount you can afford. DebtBusters will also reduce your interest rates. Imagine how quickly you will be able to solve your debt!
DebtBusters advises you to:
- Contact DebtBusters on 086 999 0606 or email@example.com
- Together, with DebtBusters, work through your budget and see where you can cut down on your expenses
- Listen to DebtBusters financial advice and sign up for the debt solution, debt counselling, which is best suited to you
- Get out of debt today and start planning for life after debt!
You may find the debt counselling advice in the video below helpful.
Budget Calculator Incomplete:
Your results will be displayed here after:
- The income tab is completed
- At least one expense tab is completed
- The calculate button is clicked on the Summary Tab