FAQ – Judgement and home loan?

27 November 2012

I have a judgement on my name which is now paid, but not sure if I will be able to get a home loan approved can you help?

If the judgement is paid up this is good news and will mean you can ask for this to be rescinded, which is a legal application to the courts. This can be done yourself, but you may feel more comfortable asking an expert to do this for you.

Please note that at DebtBusters we are able to help with this recession of judgements and please contact us on info@debtbusters.co.za or 0861 66 33 28

Comments are closed.